• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel divorce looming...

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
... this is what my poor o/h will be coming home to I'm afraid :( :roll: :
2 housebunnies in the front room... I'm breaking all the rules :oops:
babies4.jpg

How could I resist them though??? This is Cricket and Midge on foster from Jill :D
babies5.jpg

I love having these boys around, and they are so confident! :D Midge weed on my lap last night and I just went "ahhhhh... he's weeing on me..." :lol: :lol: :lol:
(& o/h won't really divorce me - he said "yes dear" when I told him ;) :lol:)

Awww they are lovely.... Faye, dont worry about the oh's rules, theyre there to be broken ;) I kept a foster bun hidden under the dining room table, it took him over a week to notice...:lol:

Awww they are lovely.... Faye, dont worry about the oh's rules, theyre there to be broken ;) I kept a foster bun hidden under the dining room table, it took him over a week to notice...:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cottonmather - I love your bunny family they all look so happy in your siggy and the two latest arrivals are just gorgeous!!! They look very relaxed!!:D

Fostering only!!! :lol: as gorgeous as they are... it really would be divorce if I asked to keep them :shock:

although - I could argue that he can't divorce me cos we're not married! mwa-ha-ha! :lol:

im going out this aft to buy some toys for the new shed and ive a feeling that nik will leave me too as the buns are spolit and he thinks they get better treatement than him and why not eh x

Those bunnies are cute, and finn is the most lenient o/h ever! :D
To be fair, you have that many bunnies now, im sure he wouldnt notice if you got a few more... :lol:

They are an absolutely GORGEOUS pair!!!!!:D :D :D

Should we take bets on whether you end up keeping them or not?!?:p ;) :lol: :lol:

Back