• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newbie saying hi!

Mac247

Young Bun
:shock: Hi!

Just found the site, looks interesting will have to tell my girlfriend when I get home sure she will love it. :wave: :wave:

We have three bunnies all male, Harvey (grey+white) was our first he is 2 years old and a bit poorly at the mo. Then there is Guinness (black and white)and Golddigger (gold and white). They are all Dutch rabbits and all have a character of there own. :lol:

Unfortunatly we have to keep them seperated as they do tend of fight and chase each other and well harv insists on mounting everything (got all 3 done though - did not help matters)

Will post some pic's when I get onto the laptop at home, until then hi all.

Mac and Diane

:wave: Welcome to RU... Its a fab site to have joined. Cant wait to see piccies. Bye for now :wave: xx

Thanks all for the nice replys,

Went home at lunch an harvey seems to have perked up a bit... guess it was booking the vets that done it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just realised I have posted this thread in the wrong place but nevermind ay! :oops: But to make up for it, we have had them all for a while now but are having trouble keeping them in the same room for very long any ideas on how to introduce them to each other? I mean do you just let them fight it out and hope no-one gets hurt? :evil: not a pretty sight :cry: :shock:

But hey here is a teaser pic or two for you.;) 3 fine looking fellas!
rabbits.jpg

Back