• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6 o'clock this evening.......

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
and we are going to pick Piper and Minstrel up!! yey! :lol:

Hope they settle in ok and are happy with us! :oops:

My mum thinks rabbits should be allowed access to grass but as they'll be house bunnies they'll have plenty of space to run around. The thing is we only have concrete outside so when its sunny we were going to put them outside for some fresh air, do you think they'll mind not having any grass to play on? when my mum rabbit sits when we go away they'll have plenty of grass then :roll:

I also only have concrete but he doesn't mind, I lay a big blanket out for him and keep an eye on his feet and if I'm in I just leave the patio doors open so he has a choice.

Concrete is good for them sometimes as it works down thier claws.

i am growing some trays of grass for mine to nibble on as we have no grass in our gardens xxx

same here

We don't have any grass in our back garden x Mopsy doesn't minnd though because the lack of grass makes up for it in veggies and the like x =] x

We dont have any grass here either....its also easy for us to disinfect concrete and its good for their claws :D

You could grow them herbs and grass in pots that they can munch on, just be careful they dont think they can do it with your house plants :lol:

Back