• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Thumper U/D he's poorly 8-(

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I dropped Thumper in with Carys Donkey this morning, he's having xray and possible dental, as he's got a runny eye.

My ikkle bunny :love:

Last edited:
Thumper is poorly :( , my bunnies are having such a :censored: time at the minute. It's not teeth, which I guess is good, but he's got tear duct problems, that the vet is going to talk to me about tonight. He's going to need constent flushing apparently, but don't know what's happened yet as I only talked to the vet nurse and she didn't know a lot. :(

Awwww I'm sorry Tree. I don't know anything about tear ducts but that sounds better than dental ops! Sending lots of healing pain free vibes and bunny prayers to little Thumper and you Tree xxxxxxxxxx

Awwww I'm sorry Tree. I don't know anything about tear ducts but that sounds better than dental ops! Sending lots of healing pain free vibes and bunny prayers to little Thumper and you Tree xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Romy got a couple of dental bunnies they are not too much bother, but I've Buster with poorly tearducts that gets very poorly sometimes, I guess it depends what is wrong.

Thanks Romy got a couple of dental bunnies they are not too much bother, but I've Buster with poorly tearducts that gets very poorly sometimes, I guess it depends what is wrong.

Awww I'm keeping my bunny prayers coming your way. xxx

Back