• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FreeAds again!!

petticoat74

Alpha Buck
I know I shouldn't look, but I always do:( and there is another one, a 1 year old buck from London free to a good home...'he is a little skittish, but that could be because he locked in cage all day!!!!!!!!!' OMG!! How can people say that!! Its as if they are proud.... He a lovely little thing too, from the photo, white with brown patches and uppy ears!! If only I could have them all!!:roll: :roll: :roll:

I came across a 6 ft hutch advertised, it sounded pretty cool, but the ad said it was made for a giant and would comfortably hold 8-9 rabbits! Crazy people.

With rabbits I take comfort from the fact that there are tonnes of people on freeads so someone will come to the buns rescue.

I have stopped looking at free ad's now, there are far to many unwanted bunnies out there it makes me so sad.

I came across a 6 ft hutch advertised, it sounded pretty cool, but the ad said it was made for a giant and would comfortably hold 8-9 rabbits! .

angry-smiley-005.gif
angry-smiley-005.gif
angry-smiley-005.gif
devil-smiley-104.gif

Back