• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowy..look who I've adopted

Thumpinbun

Warren Scout
SA3.jpg

SA2.jpg

SA247.07.jpg

The stunning Spencer and his new partner Autumn. They have been together since Sunday and despite one scuffle they appear to be settling down well.

Both bunnies had been with me as fosters for quite some time and because of their teeth problems, although relatively slight, no-one was able to offer them a home.

Thanks to Jill (Honeybunny) for letting me adopt them.

Ange

So you've finally cracked and made the leap from fosterer to adopter... it's a slipery slope Ange ;) :lol:

They are lovely though, congrats on the new additions :D

So you've finally cracked and made the leap from fosterer to adopter... it's a slipery slope Ange ;) :lol:

They are lovely though, congrats on the new additions :D

Thanks Lynda. Originally the idea was to bond Spencer with my own bunny Poppy but she was having none of it. I think Spencer is about the sixth potential partner I have offered her, she's rejected them all. A bun who knows her own mind and is sticking to it.:roll: As I wanted to offer Spencer a home with a partner it seemed to make sense to take on another 'dental' bun, after all if I have to take one more bun to have their teeth done what difference does two make:lol: :lol:

Can't take any more for keeps though, the hutches have already been filled by more foster bunnies from Jill. Haven't got any more room on the patio for more hutches..................unless I have the patio extended of course !!!!

Utterly fantastic news!!, I am so pleased for Spencer, he is a beautiful bunny and I knew he would calm down, Spencer arrived rammed in a hamster carrier, he was wedged and couldn't move, the owner runs a pre school nursery and bought him for the children, she though it would be nice for them to be able to go to his cage and pat him!!:shock: :shock: :shock: , no wonder he became aggresive and the owner couldn;t handle him at all and so he came in to us, although he was only with me for a short time he came on on leaps and bounds and was getting quite friendly, I suppose he realised he wasn't going to be taunted by horrible little pre school brats!!:lol:

Well done, I am so pleased for him, he's got a lovely home now, thank you so much for giving him a forever home, he so deserves to be loved and he will be.

Lots of pictures please!!:roll: :roll: and thanks for letting me know, I am just so pleased

Back