• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clair is going to kill me!

markey78

Warren Scout
After spending money yesterday on rabbit stuff, Clair is liable to kill me tonight, but they had this in a pet shop in newcastle for a tenner! :oops:

Kennel.jpg

It all zips apart so you can wash it! (label says rabbit friendly!)

Bella and Benji had one like that, I bought it for them for christmas:lol: :lol: by christmas afternoon Bella had distroyed it:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cute as ..............

That is so cute where did you get it from and how much was it x knowing Mopsy though she wouldn't sleep in it - more like a toy to her =] x I am sure she will come round in the end x =] x

:lol: :lol: :lol: I dont tell Kelvin how much all my bunny stuff costs :oops: I hide it in the shed the second it arrives and throw the invoices straight in the bin :lol:

im sure as soon as she sees it she will love it... im always buying new things for the buns, nick says they are spoilt...

xx

Back