• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pineapple juice

Bunnymonster

Warren Scout
I gave Ben & Lily their pineapple juice last night as they are both moulting big time. Both were good little buns and had a drink, but Lily must have misunderstood me when I told her it was good for hairy bunnies. After she'd had a drink, she turned round and sat in the bowl! :lol:

I had to comb out her sticky mess of a bottom, much to her annoyance, but at least it succeeded in shifting some of the loose fur!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Awww bless!!!! You can give them pineapple and papaya tablets which work really well too and a lot less sticky ;) :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: that is something I could just see my rabbits doing. Seriously though does the juice really help move the hair through their digestive system. My Munch is a long coated lionhead & Ive just brushed about a ton of loose fur from him, so natuarally Im a bit concerned about him swallowing it

Back