• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pippin's gotcha day

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
It's two years ago today that I got my little asbo bunny :lol:

Happy gotcha day Pippin, :love:

she come from Lucyhp's :D

Thank yuo Carys and I wernt together to get the buns :love: I can't find any different pics of her, I'll have to get her some carrot tops tonight.

Happy Gotcha Day Pippin!!!!!!! Big nosey rubs and kissys!!:D

Tree you love your asbo buns don't you? :lol: :lol: Have Pippin and Beatrice formed a "doe gang"??;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

That Pippin is a very lucky girl that Teressa was prepared to have her as she wasn't the easiest girl in the world to handle. Well done to both of you :lol:

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY PIPPIN AND TREE !!!!!

:bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny::rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2:

Thanks everyone :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Lucy, my Mom says she thinks she can fly as she lunches herself off for the attack :lol: , she bit straight through Bryns finger nail the other week too, she like the taste of his blood :lol: :lol: , she doesn't go for me though, she'll have a bit of a lunge and the odd nip, but I don't get it like Bryn gets it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back