• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

stupidity =[

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Recently we have had floods where I live ( you prob seen it on the news) thankfully I kept Mopsy in the top floor hutch and not in the run otherwise......=[
I also had a panic attack at school beacuse i thought that if the water gets to high then it might leak into her cage and also what about Andy In the daytime when we are not there we lock him away with the help of a puppy gate and if we were flooded then there would be no way Andy would still be with us x
Anyhow back to the story. That night with water going up to my thighs ( thats how high it was) i went to my friends house to see if she was ok because i knew her whole road was flooded. When she told me that one of her neighbours rabbits had died i immeadiatly felt sorry for them and then she carried on to say ' yeah they put her in the run , went off to work and when they came back the back garden was up to their thighs in water there was no chance the rabbit would be alive ... =[ sorry but who does that ? It was raining heavily in the morning and there were weather warnings the previous night and in the morning .idiots. If they hadn't put that poor rabbit out it would still be alive now :censored: :censored: :censored:

I been thinking of the poor animals in the flood hit areas... especially the poor rabbits and guinea pigs, many have probably lost their lives:cry: :cry: But some people really are ignorant, especially to put a bunny outside knowing they could be flood hit!! :censored: :censored: ooooooo!!:evil:

I too heard of some pet shops that got flooded, the animals were in cages at floor level and not being able to escape obviously drowned, so sad :cry: Not really anybodies fault but I feel sorry for pet shop animals anyway, that just tops it off :cry:

I always think of the poor animals when I see the floods reported, its so sad. Our apartments flooded the other week, fortunately noone on the ground level had any caged animals, I think I'm the only one with a bunny and I'm on the top so he's safe-I bring him in anyway though if its bad.

Back