• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BunnyBasics Fruity Pinata!!!

TheGaffer

Mama Doe
Has anyone tried this yet??

They are fab, I got one for each pair and they went mad for them!!

They were demolished inside an hour and Flopsy shoved her face right into it and when she lifted her head up it was on her head like a hat!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nicola

defo buying them

they sound great i'm defo getting them i just got Mopsy some popcrn sticks she loves them <3 x

Pye doesn't understand them :roll: he has the savoury and sweet ones, ate all the bits sticking out the ends and now just looks at them very confused!!!

I even cut a hole in the middle of one to give him a hint and he still doesn't get it :oops:

Mine love them. They've only had two so far, they seem to have a system of attacking it at either end. Molly eats the bits from the edges while Faline makes a whole and chews the string off. You can see who the clever one is. :lol:

Buu didnt really do anything with hers she just kind of sat on it :roll: But the others loved theirs, they have had a few now and its so funny watching Trip and Scarlett snatching it away from each other :lol:

Back