• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit run/hay rack/hay and vine balls!

Pringle

Warren Veteran
ARGGGGGGGG WHEN WILL YOU COME!! :censored:
I ordered samples of hay of the hay experts along with the vine balls about 2 weeks ago!! i emailed them and they said it prob got lost in post and would send another set out and if i dont get them by thurs (tomorrow) then email them again!!:evil: oooh im so annoyed...i get so excited waiting on parcels for my buns and now they are taken forever:evil: .

I am also waiting on a run and hay rack to arrive to....:oops: but i only ordered them on Monday so may be a while yet... i just want them allll here now though:oops: :oops:

Its really annoyed me about the hay etc though as thats been two weeks!! surely it cant take that long!! oh blimey..off to work...hopefully they will have arrived by time im back...

Sorry about the rant...:oops:

don't you just hate it when that happens! i love getting parcels in the post, even when i know exactly what they are! maybe its nice just to get something that isn't a bill ;) .

anyway, the company seems good sending out the products again - so long as they're not covering themselves by just using the old 'lost in the post' excuse.

Oh, that's annoying when that happens!

In my experience The Hay Experts have been fantastic on customer service and usually send orders out the next day. So I'd definitely contact them again tomorrow if the order hasn't arrived.

I agree the Hay experts are normally fanastic at a fast delivery!!

Maybe the recent postal disruptions have affected delivery.

Nicola

Well i mentioned in the email about the post strike and they said even with it it shouldnt take this long so they just asumed it got lost and sent out more. I will email them tomorrow if it doesnt come as im not waiting any longer... i cant.......:lol:

Me to.. I love getting mail as i never get any :cry: then when i do its boring stuff that i dont understand :lol: ...

None of the stuff is here:cry:

I ordered the run and hay rack of zooplus does anyone know how fast their delivery service is?

Ta

xx

It must have got lost as I ordered some along with toys under 2 weeks ago on evening and it arrived not the next morning but the day after that.
I have just ordered a load of stuff for my rats and I can't wait i love getting parcels it's like a birthday all over even if I know whats inside :D

Back