• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
For my big b'day present i asked for a shed for Mopsy.:D
That weekend we bought the homemade shed (only the best! =]) It arrived last weekend but because of the severe rain and flooding in our area dad hasn't put it up yet but hopefully he will this weekend =)

Really looking forward to it as I have Mopsy 4 years and at the mo is living in a double storey hutch with regualar access to the run and comes up to my bedroom however on days that it is raining i leave her in so she doesn't get cold.

What I was going to ask you was ... could you post some ideas like what i could use for flooring ext for the shed as I want to make it really exciting for her thank you. =]

Last edited:
I use vinyl flooring with hay and paper over the top in my playhouse. It makes it soooooo easy to clean out.

Is there anyway you could make a shelf or something for her to climb on? My lot love climbing.

thnx i will do that..

I am hoping to by some extra tunnels, house and tys like that but i love the shelf idea. I don't want them to be to high up for her though- she is a meduim sized rabbit and i know they can jump high and everthing but i don't want her hurting herself:shock: x
With the vinyl idea do they skid around?
thanks for the advise defo take it on x
P.s I probably sound really stupid typing all these questions :oops:

Not stupid at all!

I put paper and hay over the top of the vinyl, that way they don't slip but it is still easy to clean out.

I guess my shelf is probably about 18 inches high. You could always pop a ramp on it.

thnx

thanks very much for the help. I will defo take it up x
When dad puts it up i will take photos to show you all x
thanks again x
Love the idea of a little ramp for her x :love: <3

I'm sure there's a thread somewhere with pics of shed 0wners' layouts. I wouldn't mind seeing it again as I'd like some ideas for mine as I'll need one for my 2 mystery buns:lol:

thnx

thanks for the link and telling me that there is a post x I eventually found it x thanks again for the help. x ( having a blonde moment ):oops: :lol: :oops:

Back