• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Bill Boblet Has 'Active' Snuffles- U/D 26/7 Yaaaaay For Tiacil Up the Nose !!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Well, we knew the Myxo Vaccination MIGHT cause this. But Christobel felt it a risk we had to take as Myxi is rife this year :cry:
So now Little Bill will join Bree and Peggy-Sue on Trimacare Injections and Tiacil administered into his nose. So far Little Bill is bright within himself and is eating well.

Bloody Pasteurella :evil:

Bloody Breeder :evil: :censored: :evil:

Janex

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Little Bill was a good Boblet and lay on his back as I put his nose drops in. He really is such a chilled out chap and hopefully that will act in his favour.

Janex :)

Jane could you use 3 packs of Science REcovery? I have some from my First Aid box I bought a couple of months ago but just realised they run out in August (which is mid next week). Let me know and I'll pop in post to you tomorrow. I'd rather they did some good work for bunnies than are wasted xx

Jane could you use 3 packs of Science REcovery? I have some from my First Aid box I bought a couple of months ago but just realised they run out in August (which is mid next week). Let me know and I'll pop in post to you tomorrow. I'd rather they did some good work for bunnies than are wasted xx

Awww thanks but I am not having to syringe feed any-Bun at the mo'
Despite having a snotty nose Little Bill is eating for England!!

Janex

Poor Little Bill!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Fingers firmly crossed that he and his sisters respond well and quickly to their medication. XXX

Little Bill is significantly less snotty this morning :D
I am CERTAIN that with all the affected Boblets the pockets of infection are in their nasal passages as its the Tiacil up their nose that deals with the symptoms.
Bree was on Trimacare Injections (like Septrin) for over a week. It was only when I started to use the Tiacil that her snotty nose got better.
Obviously some Buns would find having abx put up their nose too stressful. But thus far Bobbie, Bree, Peggy-Sue and Little Bill have coped very well :D

Janex

Is there a particular 'technique' to it Jane, and how often do you do it? I might consider giving it a go with Santa as her snuffles is all in her nasal passages - I'm not sure she will tolerate it but hey ho, may be worth a try!

i`m so glad Little Bill is less snotty this morning:D
Am sending vibes that they all continue to improve......................

Su.x

Back