• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of my gentle giant. Stanley

Stanley's Mom

Warren Scout
I thought I'd show you all my lovely boy Stanley. He's a Continental Giant. I love him to bits. He's so gentle. He is 18 weeks old today. Ignore his ears. They are supposed to be stuck up but he likes to be different. :lol:

100_0210.jpg

100_0207.jpg

100_0204.jpg

100_0202.jpg

100_0191.jpg

100_0213.jpg

Last edited:
We've just got an agouti called Stanley too! He probably weighs as much as one of your Stanley's ears :lol: :lol: :lol: !
Your Stanley is a very handsome boy :D !

Neil

Does your Stanley have a look of my Nipper or is it just me. I know they're different colours but they have to same look to me.

DSC00154.jpg

Does your Stanley have a look of my Nipper or is it just me. I know they're different colours but they have to same look to me.

DSC00154.jpg

Yes, he's our second lionhead and not on our signature yet and they do look very similar. Our first lionhead also has a tutu :lol: ! (Elvis)

Neil

when I saw him in the tent in the other thread, I didn't realse he was a Conti :lol: what a lot of lovely, scrummy bun :love:

WOW! Daja freaking vu! :lol: I seem to have seen these pictures before :lol:
Just to say - not that I have to remind you - I LOVE HIM! :) He is PERFECT! Even with his weird ears!

SSS

Wow, he's big for 18 weeks, and he's still got to grow into those feet!:lol:
I've 2 agouti conti's - both big but very gentle (and naughty!!)

Stanley is gorgeous!!!:love: he is only 18 weeks old and already looks the size of an adult French Lop!!!:shock: :lol: :lol: Oooh I bet you have lovely snuggles with lovely Stanley. Lucky you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:D

Back