• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding has begun! **Frasier pics update!!**

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Its not too bad so far!!! The girls are hiding! But Annie has gone up to Frasier a number of times and they bothed seemed to like eachother. Once he tried to mount her she scarpered!

Last edited:
Darcy went over to him and sort of presented himself with his head on the floor as if to be groomed but then Frasier tried mount him and they both kind jumped in the air trying to box but not quite doing it. They just keep looking at eachother but staying away. I'm hoping it won't be too bad.

Darcy and Annie bonding was far worse than this the first night...

Not bad bonding so far.... boys ignoring eachother at opp ends... Altho they do hop over to eachothers side now and then. No fighting.

Annie and Frasier def like eachother. No fighting only sniffing and sitting near eachother but not next to. Beatrix is very jealous and keeps trying to stop them and cause a rucus whenever Annie and Frasier get nose to nose...:roll:

Morning!! :wave: Wow I actually managed to get 3 hours sleep with no bunny troubles!!:D No fighting just scuffles and fur pulling. I've checked for bites and scratches but there aren't any so far - fingers crossed. Seems its lots of posturing. The boys seem quite content to just relax across the room from eachother and sniff occasionally. Annie has got in the litter box with Frasier quite a few times - their romance is blossoming!!:love:

Beatrix is the only one causing trouble at the mo - she is most territorial so she's the one doing the real fur pulling but Frasier pulls hers back. This feels like its going so much easier than when we introduced the girls.

I managed to clean out Frasier eye's this morning. They are bright and shiny so no need of cream or ointment. Just used wet cottonbud to clean out all the gunk and bit of crust (sorry!). He is so good and was very happy with his reward of apple!! I couldn't help sneaking in a cuddle and "I love you fraser" as I held him before putting him back down on the floor with the other mob!!:oops: :D

Awwwww Annie went up to sniff Frasier's ear and then she did something that looked like gently brushing/rubbing her chin over it!!!!!!:love: :love:

Aaawww, sounds like Frazer and Annie could be the next hot couple!! Didn't I tell you - food and he'll do anything!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Back