• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treat ball

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Scamp loves his treat ball. He's worked out that it works best on the door mat at the end of the kitchen cos the tile floor makes it go too fast and the pellets don't fall out. So, every time it rolls off the mat he picks it up and pops it back on before nudging it around again. He also picks it up and takes it with him when he visits his litter tray (the opposite end of the kitchen to the door mat) and the other day he got surprised by someone coming in the back door and picked his treat ball up and ran in to his box with it :lol:

treatball.jpg

Hi is gorgeous! Looks so my like my Tashi, she is half wild. And what a clever boy to work out where his ball works best, and people say rabbits are dumb!:roll:

Oh my what a gorgeous piccie!!!
I take it you are keeping Scamp Tam !!!

The bond you have with him must be so strong as you hand reared him :D :D I wish my recent attempt at hand-rearing had been successful :cry:

Janex

I take it you are keeping Scamp Tam !!!x

Shhhh! My mum reads the forum. Of course he's not living in her kitchen for ever an ever ;)

He has his second jab this week then in a couple of weeks (if his bits appear - no sign yet) he can be neutered. Then of course there is the 6 week wait til he's not fertile..... :lol:

I just weighed him, spot on 800g now. He's sooo tiny still compared to my two.

Awwwwwwww :love:
Pringle loves his treat ball, he was running around daft with it yday in his mouth:D :wave: x

1.gif
to Scamp for being such a clever bunny and
1.gif
to you for hand rearing him and taking such an incredible piccie

:love: absolutely brilliant!

Great photo! What a clever bunny, sooo sweet looking.... check out the veins in his ears :shock: looks like their made of tissue paper! awwwww :D

Lovely picture :D He's grown into a hansome chap. :love:

Whats his character like? (apart from being clever :lol: ) Is he very skittish at all?

I'm totally smitten :D

He has a great personality. He's out going, in to people and very inquisitive.

He does have a bolt first, check it out later attitude. If he gets startled by something he bolts in to his cardboard box e.g. my mum put up the ironing board in the kitchen last night which made a couple of band/clanks. He pretty much bolts in, turns around and stick's his nose out to check what it was. He usually comes straight back out after. He's not really skittish tho, most of the time he's very bold/out going he only dives for cover on sensible occasions... it's hard to explain. I dunno if that's normal for any bunny tho, it's six or so years since I've had a youngish bun.

Not much startles him anyway. He totally ignores the dishwasher/washing machine going and my mum's a childminder and seven kids hanging over the stairgate chatting to him doesn't bother him at all. He'll stand underneath on his back legs sniffing them and hop on/over them if they sit on the floor.

Any time you go in the kitchen he comes over to say hello, he'll stand there whilst you give him ear/nose rubs and jump on you if you sit down.

He binky's like crazy :shock: If he's in the mood he'll jump a foot sideways when you tickle his chin then come back so you can do it over and over. He has mad dashes around the room too. He's very easy to catch when out though, he doesn't run away from you.

I think anyone would love him as a house bunny :D

Tam

Hi is gorgeous! Looks so my like my Tashi, she is half wild. And what a clever boy to work out where his ball works best, and people say rabbits are dumb!:roll:

Mine is when it comes to treat balls! I show him how to use it but he just picks it up and runs away with it and fails to roll it to get the treats out, I'l persevere. He can get the lid off the blueberry tub though.

Back