• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Janice: bonding update

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Penny has been grooming Luna for a few minutes now. And earlier we had this:

supper2.jpg

supper5.jpg

supper6.jpg

supper13.jpg

Awwww it looks great!!! I love the pic of Luna with is it Penny's head resting on her neck!! so cute!!

Penny takes a piece of food and then takes her head out of the bowl again, while Luna just keeps her head down in the bowl and gobbles up everything. But she manages to drink out of a bowl without getting her ears wet. :D

Snoopy was a bit grumpy this morning when I brought their breakfast bowl, but Luna did not mind, she sat next to him and hoovered up the food. The toilet behaviour needs to improve still, but at least they wee into the litter trays and only drop some poo all over the place.

Sounds like they've already accepted gorgeous little Hoover Luna into their group!! Toilet training always seems to go awry during bonding...I guess its the territorial smell thing... Beatrix is hte worst offender right now and keeps popping poos out and widdles :rolleyes:

Back