• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumping!!! Should I apologise?

Should I apologise?

• Yes, keep the peace!

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No, rude git!

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Mollys new Husbun Coco is staying with us for a few days but we have a problem.....he thumps! AND he is huge! So it sounds like an elephant jumping.

We went to bed at 2am and heard him, I dread to think how long he had been at it, anyway we got them into the bathroom for the night.

While we were fetching him in from the hutch next door sticks his head out the window and yells at us :oops: 'Stop that :censored: banging' OH replies thats what we are doing then gets angry too :roll:

I feel bad now, I can understand why the poor bloke was P****d off. Should I apologise and explain that it wont happen again :? ? What if he yells at me again?

Buu makes a lot of noise when she thumps :roll: I have found I can hardly hear it since she has had vetbed in her hutch though, maybe put something like old towels on the hutch floor? :D x

Buu makes a lot of noise when she thumps :roll: I have found I can hardly hear it since she has had vetbed in her hutch though, maybe put something like old towels on the hutch floor? :D x

I darn't upset the neighbour again :? so they are going to be in the bathroom for the next two nights until they go home on Thursday :D Apparently his owners neighbours regularly complain too :shock:

Oh meant to say I would probably apologise just so he knows you are sorry and he will think your a nice person ;) But he didnt really need to stick his head out the window and shout at you if you were already sorting it out :? Idiot :lol:

I darn't upset the neighbour again :? so they are going to be in the bathroom for the next two nights until they go home on Thursday :D Apparently his owners neighbours regularly complain too :shock:

:shock: It must be quite loud :shock: Good idea :D

Rude git, I'd say!!! :lol:
There's no need to shout and swear like that- he could've at least approached you nicely about it first! :roll:

I'd always apologise, no matter how rude the other person is as there's no way I'd want to sink to his level.

i,d have said oh did you hear it to, i think it was something going on down the road,:lol: :lol: ,i have got away with this. but another time i ate humble pie, and brought them a nice plant, and filled said bunhutch full of bedding.

Back