• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

honeypot

honeypot

Young Bun
hi im new here,this is my bunny honeypot she is a yellow continental giant doe,she is 1 next month:) i got her from a breeder who didnt want her anymore as she was to old for breeding:evil: she is a house rabbit and is due to be spayed next week
honey3.jpg

Last edited:
Hello :wave:

She is a beauty!! We have a quite few Giant Bun fans on here :D :D

........Neil where are you!! :lol: :lol:

Welcome to RU :wave:

Janex

she's lovely.. glad she's landed on her gorgeous paws and will no longer be a breeding machine :wave:

If I was you I'd make sure she's secure at your place before Neila and Maria see her!! :lol: :lol: She is gorgeous!! Look forward to even more pics!!

she has the best character ever and she and the dog get on great together:) ive also got 2 cats who are scared to death of her because of the size of her:roll:

thanks everyone for the nice comments,neil she is a darling ive always liked continental giants im just so chuffed i managed to get 1 and her being a yellow is a bonus:D just need to get her spayed now as she is impossible to litter train at the moment lol

Good luck with the spay, Honeypot. We have an agouti (Florence), a blue (BooBoo), an opal (Jaynie all of 8 days) and a french lop (Kitty) and I promise you will see plenty more pictures :lol: !

Neil

Back