• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yellow Pages... did your bun enjoy playing with it?

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
I gave Jenny and Frankie an old Yellow Pages to tear up earlier... Frankie has now been asleep on his back on top of it for about an hour :roll: :lol:

Did anyone else's buns actually tear it up? Would they like to come round and show my lazy pair how it's done? :lol:

My lot were scared of the yellow pages! I even sat with them tearing it, to show them it was fun but they didn't believe me :?

So, I had to recycle it instead.

My lot were scared of the yellow pages! I even sat with them tearing it, to show them it was fun but they didn't believe me :?

So, I had to recycle it instead.

Awww! :lol: Bless them :lol: I tried to rustle the pages to tempt my two into tearing it too, but Jen just sat and looked bored :roll: :lol:

My two rabbits will only tear/play with my current yellow pages, they have no interest in the old one give them. Same with the TV mag's they want this weeks not last weeks!! :lol:

Even Audrey didn't like the yellow pages! She prefers to get the post sat by the front door :rolleyes: :lol:

My two rabbits will only tear/play with my current yellow pages, they have no interest in the old one give them. Same with the TV mag's they want this weeks not last weeks!! :lol:

That's so funny :lol: I'd like to say that they have no way of knowing which is which, but ohh, they do :roll: :lol:

March Hare, Jen is just the same, she'll chew anything else and I thought she'd love having a whole book to tear up, but no :roll: :lol:

mandy said:
Even Audrey didn't like the yellow pages! She prefers to get the post sat by the front door

:shock: :shock: Naughty Audrey! :lol: :lol:

frida just pees on them which encourages the rest to do the same. needless to say she doesnt get them very often :lol:

gus is the only one that really bothers with them and he rips them up with enthusiasm, plus he has a really cute habit of running to his and hopping on it when im trying to pick him up - as though it has special super powers that will stop naughty mum from harassing him (he also does that with his litter tray and paper sacks :lol: ). it just makes it easier to predict where to block him off :D

Back