• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's a hard life....

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
.....when you're a little fluffball, trying to grow up.

luna7.jpg

luna11.jpg

luna12.jpg

And this was Luna just a few weeks ago. She has grown a lot already.

ljbabies12.jpg

Awww, she's just like my very first bunny - Flopsy.

She's beautiful - I love the stretching photo!

Awww great name for a little frosty lop.... she is frosty right?

So sweet and well done on capturing that yawn!! :lol:

(My 100th post! hehe)

:shock: Have you got another bunny? I must have missed this :oops:

She is absolutely adorable :love: :love: :love:

You were too busy beating me in the quizzes, Helen. :lol: And before you ask, I am not a failed fosterer. Luna is an ARC bunny, but she grew up at Janice's place. She's one of the bunnies that Snowy removed from that dreadful breeder.

You were too busy beating me in the quizzes, Helen. :lol: And before you ask, I am not a failed fosterer. Luna is an ARC bunny, but she grew up at Janice's place. She's one of the bunnies that Snowy removed from that dreadful breeder.

Ah, so Luna is one of the bunnies Snowy removed :shock: Is she bonded with Snoopy and Penny?

Ah, so Luna is one of the bunnies Snowy removed :shock: Is she bonded with Snoopy and Penny?

Let's say, she is "tolerated" by Snoopy and Penny, but they are not best friends, yet. :D She hasn't learnt to groom them, yet, and for now she is mostly keeping away from them. She did share a bowl of pellets with them this morning, though.

Let's say, she is "tolerated" by Snoopy and Penny, but they are not best friends, yet. :D She hasn't learnt to groom them, yet, and for now she is mostly keeping away from them. She did share a bowl of pellets with them this morning, though.
that's good news and fabulous pics :love:

Back