• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG John-Boy Boblet is.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...........building a NEST!! :shock: :shock:

He is deffo a Buck, he has a huge willy :oops:

Wos goin' on!! :? :?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Janex

my nethie dave and dutch buck lightning both build beautiful nest a least twice a year, their in touch with their fem side thats all.:lol:

Oh well, I guess we have a gender bending Boblet!!
Maybe I should have called him 'Boy George' !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Janex

OMG john-boy boblet is

Oh Dear:shock: :? hope he dosnt start wearing dresses:shock: ribbons in his "hair" :shock: and singing karma chamelion:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mnay years ago i had a boy bunny Walter who used to build a nest:shock: :oops: :? suppose you get "gender benders" in all walks of life or he could be getting in touch with his female side:lol: :lol: :lol:

boy george...great name or eddie (Izzard) if he's of a comical mind.

Perhaps he's moulting a bit and just wanted to keep his cage tidy by putting it in the corner? If thats the case you could call him "BARRY SCOTT" Bang and the fur is gone.

My late bunny Max used to build nests - he would run round and round carrying hay in his mouth. The first time it happened I thought he had got it stuck behind his teeth!! :roll:
Jane

Back