• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jaynie & Stanley Update (No Pics)

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
Well we've had our two latest bundles of joy for a week now and they've both made the successful transition to our brand of pellets. Jaynie has been very outgoing from day one and like Jane Dexter said she doesn't like being caged. She spends a lot of the day behind the sofa and the rest of the time looking for an opportunity to be stroked. She is every bit as friendly as BooBoo and actually tolerates being picked up :shock: !
Stanley was rather more reserved for about 3 days before plucking up the courage to put his front paws on Maria's leg which was just outside his crate. I've taken him into the kitchen a few times and let him wander back. Today Maria placed his litter tray just outside his cage which was the catalyst for him to go exploring! He was everywhere! Up to the front door, all the way down to the kitchen and back again, sniffing round the others' enclosures.
All in all I think it's safe to say they've settled in Blackpool :lol: !

Neil

eta; just after I posted this Jaynie joined me on the sofa for half an hour. It would have been longer but I had to go to bed! She started off leaning her head on my leg before laying her whole body alongside me leaning into me. I cannot get over just how friendly and laid back she is :D !

Last edited:
They arent feeling quite so lucky now. Just had VHD jabs and took 2 others along too - now we have 4 sulky bunnies! :roll:

Having said that they are all laid out quite content to left alone - they just sulk and seem to be scowling whenever I pass by :lol: :lol:

Maria x

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know how THAT goes! I just took some of my lot of jabs, and now every time I walk past Daisy, she stamps her foot at me VERY loudly and hunches her shoulders! I take it I am NOT forgiven yet!!!:roll: :lol: :lol:

I am SO happy that your two new babies are settling in so well!!!!!:D :D :D

Back