• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh ohhhhhhhhhh! Sorry Barney

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Yesturday was Barney's 'GOTCHA' day and I forgot! I knew it was yesturday but forgot to remember. Can't believe its only been a year. He has well and truly become part of the family. Its been quite an up and down year with two serious illnesses but hopefully we have it all sorted now...awww he's just jumped a foot in the air, he must know I'm writing about him. Of course in this year he has also become best buds with Roxy and they have lots of fun and cause lots of trouble together. Only this morning the ambushed me by hiding then both running under my feet. :rolleyes: :love:

Hasn't the year gone quickly? Doesn't seem that long since i was picking up him and his siblings..:shock:
Belated congrats ! x

I'm not very good at remembering I've started threads!

Jill, the year has gone so quickly but at the same time it feels like I've had them both forever.

I feel like recently we've made so much progress and he seems to enjoy they odd stroke now and again. Sometimes he binkies off though, he must think its a game. :rolleyes:

Back