• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They Are Here......my Two New Buns :-D.. U/D more pics added!!

Pringle

Warren Veteran
and they are beautifullllllllllllllll........:D :D :D :D :D :D

Firstly..... Patch

DSC00692.jpg

Then Benjamin

DSC00691.jpg

HOW PRETTY ARE THEY!!! awwwwwwwwwwww

:love: :love: :love:

P.s sorry about mess of first hutch...thats the one they came in..i shall clean that out proper when they have settled in

Last edited:
What's the story, Pringle?

Neil

I work in a nursery and a while back one of the parents said their rabbit had babies and do i know anyone who would want one..but i didnt. So.....
Last week i asked if she found homes for them and she said no and that she needs to get rid of them as tomorrow she is going on holiday and they were both in the same hutch and Patch kept bullying Benjamin, then she said she was thinking about "letting them go":shock: .

So i said i would take them from her and C.A.R.R.O.T rabbit rescue kindly gave me another hutch.. So they came tonight and have their own hutch now:D .......... so lovely :love:

Arrrrrrrrrrr they are totally gorgeous!!! :love: Well done for rescuing them how could anyone want to let them go? :? They are such cuties :love: Are you sure you want them Hayley??!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Esther x

Arrrrrrrrrrr they are totally gorgeous!!! :love: Well done for rescuing them how could anyone want to let them go? :? They are such cuties :love: Are you sure you want them Hayley??!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Esther x

Im possitive :D :oops: :lol:
Well i was going to be re-homing one of them....but um... Dont know if i will manage to, i have already fallen in love with them:oops: :lol: Will wait and see how things go :rolleyes: :lol: xx
They are the softest rabbits EVER!! they sooooooooooooooo soooo soft

Thought id add a couple of pics of them settled in better today:D

Patch

DSC00707.jpg

And again

DSC00705.jpg

Benjamin (AKA Benji)

DSC00701.jpg

Benji Again

DSC00700.jpg

Benji

DSC00699.jpg

And my baby... Pringle mucnhing grass, i sat for ages with him tonight giving him grass....even though he has freedom to a grass run all day he still likes getting hand fed :lol:

DSC00698.jpg

:D :D

Sorry the pics are so big...not figured out an easy way to resize them:oops:
and sorry their is so many :rolleyes:

Patch looks just like one i had called pickle, he is gorgoeous! I am trying very hard not to get attached to my foster buns, I really don't have room for them long term!:lol: Well done for giving these guys a new home x Jess

Well my plan was to keep one and find a home for the other but they are both adorable and so so soft.
I have the room... just need to keep money if they need vet:roll: :lol: .

I have now opened an account with vet so puting money in that every week:lol: :lol:

Back