• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you buy A&P online?

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
As the title says.

My supplier normally keeps a sack in stock for me, but forgot!:roll: They can`t get any in til atleast next Monday! I don`t think the amount i`ve got left will last that long.:?

Does anyone know if there is anywhere you can buy it online, please?

Su.x

The bunnymail website sells it (they repack it I think) but I've just checked their site and they are on holiday until the 28th, so not much help there I'm afraid. Couldn't find anywhere else which sells it online :? Maybe someone else will be able to help.

What sort of pellets are the A&P.....are they like Excel, or are they the long cylindrical pellets like they have in mixes? I would LOVE to switch my buns from Excel to A&P, as I love the 'all natural' aspect of it. But unfortunately I have VERY fussy buns who will NOT eat the long cylindrical pellets at all.:roll: :( If the pellets are more like the Excel 'nugget' type pellet, I think I will order some and give them a try!

They`re the long cylindrical type ( like you get in mixes ).
My lot use to have excell & it took a bit of convincing but they took to the A&P in the end.
You`re welcome to have a sample of mine & see if your lot will eat them:D

Su.x

Oooooooooooooh, that would be FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks SO much!!!:D :D I would REALLY love to see them switched onto it......especially now finding that it is actually available online! Did you just sneak a bit of it into their regular food and gradually increase it?

Oooooooooooooh, that would be FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks SO much!!!:D :D I would REALLY love to see them switched onto it......especially now finding that it is actually available online! Did you just sneak a bit of it into their regular food and gradually increase it?

Yes, i went for the gradually, gradually approach!:lol: :lol: And after ignoring it at first they eventually decided to eat it.:D Though some of my bunnies did take to it straight away. It`s nice & high in fibre so less likely to upset their tummies but i introduced it more gradually than normal just because some of them took a little more convincing!:rolleyes:

Su.x

I've not had much luck swapping any of my own or foster buns onto it, at a push they will reluctantly eat it with a bit of SS sprinkled on top, but I dont think any of them are vey keen.:?

Something tells me that it is going be somewhat like trying to get my kids to eat their greens when they were little!!!!!:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Something tells me that it is going be somewhat like trying to get my kids to eat their greens when they were little!!!!!:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just tell them it`ll make their fur grow nice & curly! That`s what my mum used to tell me!:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Back