• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbie Has Been to See Christobel.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.....and so have the Boblets. Christobel is very pleased with Bobbie. She says Bobbie's chest sounds clear and there are no signs of any upper respiratory tract infection :D
So today Bobbie was able to have her Myxi Vaccination. Little Bill, John-Boy and Nellie also had theirs but Bree and Peggy-Sue are still on abx so cannot be vaccinated yet :cry:

I discussed spaying Bobbie with Christobel. We agree that it is something that cannot be considered for at least another 3 months. Before being spayed, (if indeed she ever is) Bobbie will have a chest X-ray and a full blood profile. We want to do as much as possible to make sure Bobbie will cope with a GA. That's something to worry about at a later date.........

Janex

awwwwwwwwww good bobie glad shses doing so well and the little ones im sure the girls will have there jabs soon enougth

Glad to hear things are better with Bobbie and the Boblets.

Without your amazing care, they would never have made it this far.

You worked so hard for those bunsters and I'm so glad that the future's looking good.
WELL DONE JANE

That's great news about Bobbie's chest and also that she and the boys have had their myxi jabs :D

How are Bree and Peggy-Sue doing on the abx?

How are Bree and Peggy-Sue doing on the abx?

Pegs is better than Bree. They are both on an injectable form of Septrin and are having Tiacil drops up their nose. Bree has not gained weight for over a week. Christobel has advised both Buns stay on treatment for at least another 2 weeks

Janex

Pegs is better than Bree. They are both on an injectable form of Septrin and are having Tiacil drops up their nose. Bree has not gained weight for over a week. Christobel has advised both Buns stay on treatment for at least another 2 weeks

Janex

Aw, bless them. I hope Bree gains some weight soon x

Back