• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a Stressful Day !!-Piccie Added !!-U/D 24th July

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
And I have one word of explanation.....BONDING !!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now who can guess which two Buns I am trying to unite in 'Bunmony'.....??

Janex :D

PS........ IV Drip of Dry White on stand-by !! :roll: :lol:

Janex

Last edited:
Oooh! please miss:wave: :wave: :wave: I know, i know:lol: :lol:

How are they doing Jane? Have you got your iv conected yet?!

Su.x

Oooh! please miss:wave: :wave: :wave: I know, i know:lol: :lol:

How are they doing Jane? Have you got your iv conected yet?!

Su.x

So far no-Bun has attacked...........:?
I DO NOT like bonding :oops: :roll:
I suspect if things do kick off it'll happen at tea time.....:? :shock: :shock:

Janex

So far no-Bun has attacked...........:?
I DO NOT like bonding :oops: :roll:
I suspect if things do kick off it'll happen at tea time.....:? :shock: :shock:

Janex

lets hope they behave lik my 2 all cuddled up today thank god how stress was i yesterday

aww Jane sounds stressful! Why do you think it will kick off at teatime? when I had to bond buns who i knew could be food aggressive, I scattered the food on the ground at teatime, this stopped them trying to compete to get their head in the bowl!:lol: Anyone know where I can buy a rabbit feeding trough!!!? x Jess

Aw good luck Jane! I have to confess though I have no idea who you're bonding... did I miss something?! :oops:

AMETHYST

I always chuck my girls food on the floor - but as soon as they know it's teatime they're giving each other 'the eye' or 'the nip on the bum' :roll:

Wonder who you're bonding Jane? :shock: Hope it has a happy ending :)

Good luck Jane, I'm sure you'll work your magic on them bonding!! Come on tell tell tell....preferably with piccies!!:lol: xx

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................Hal and Meg?????:?

Don't keep all that wine to yourself..................SHARE!!!:p :lol:

As you can see Hal is not a very brave boy and thinks it best to wait to be invited to eat some greens

Picture967.jpg

I so want this bonding to work.................

Janex

PS Despite how it looks I was not hanging from the ceiling light fitting as I took the piccie!! :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: Awww - they are a handsome couple - I like my animals to be colour co-ordinated if possible, so I hope they get on :D

Back