• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

got my happy hutch

got it for £114 off ebay, so i just need to pay now and build it :shock: and then the bunsters will have a nice play area in the garden. its mostly going to be for saffy & pru for when we have all of the bunnies in the garden, but we are also thinking about leaving Zeb out in it some weekend days just so we dont have to bring him in when we go out for a couple of hours.

it looks massive - i think my lot are going to enjoy having it :D

Ah yes - the joys of building a happyhutch flatpack :rolleyes: I've done 2 and there was a fair amount of swearing, plus the occasional scream :lol: But they're fine now - good hutches - Are yours the tongue and groove?

i dont think it is - but im not too worried as its only an expensive summer hidey-hole - its not going to have any permanent residents as all mine are far too wussy to live outdoors :lol:

it will just be useful to be able to nip out for the afternoon and not deprive Zeb or another bun of their run time.

we are going to put it away in the garage in winter.

what do we need to treat it with anyway? any ideas as im no use at this kind of thing :oops:

Back