• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I must have pics!!!! PLEASE

Heres my playhouse with run attached:

Rabbits018.jpg

Rabbits019.jpg

hutch.jpg

Tis Bigger than it looks, I :love: it. Was going to build a big run off the front, but now they roam around in the garden so didnt bother :) x

Here's my garage/outside run set-up! It has worked out really well as they have the freedom of the garage when I'm at home so its great with all this bad weather!

Cagesideview.jpg

Cageoverhead.jpg

runmats.jpg

runopen.jpg

I only have hutches and runs :lol:

Buu's set up (she always has a lid on by the way, that was cleaning day) Its a 6ft happyhutch inside a run.

DSC01368.jpg

DSC01380.jpg

And Trip and Scarlett have the 6ft happyhutch with the run underneath

DSC01306.jpg

They are all brilliant-

the one with the lab- such a huuuge hutch

and the jay1 (jaybun?) What a great enclosure

:lol: It is raaather large Rofl, but as I didnt want a shed, but did want loadsa space, its fab! Also they love the downstairs when I put the shutters on cos its all warm and cosy, they make little tunnels and nests :love: xx

HAHAHAHA See I am good for something:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, I tend to just chuck things in the shed though and wait for my brother to come in complaining that he cant get his bike out the shed, then I will go and sort it all out and put in in the boxes :lol:

Back