• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

night time problems with Blue PLEASE HELP!!

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
Blue is obsessed with me :lol:
he follows me everywhere and at night, he jumps on my bed and licks my feet! I woke up this morning to find him sitting next to my head on my pillow!
he will not leave me alone! and every hour or so he goes MAD! he binkys, kicks and digs and then happy flops onto my fury rug and sleeps for a while an dthen it starts all over again! is this normal? if not is there anything i can do to calm him down??:lol:

maybe he is a bit bored :? he doesn't have many toys, he has a bed and a cardboard box ( and my cuddly bunnies ;) ) i'll bring his tube in ( my mum doesn't need to know :lol: ) and i'll hide some food around.
I would give him a digging box but as it's inside my bedroom i don't want soil/sand everywhere and i don't want hay stuck on my furry rug cos it's hell to clean :lol:
during the day he is in a nero 4 (which is huge compared to him) so it's nice for him to free range at night:D

He's not bored - he's in love with you honey ;) Lets hope he doesn't decide to show his devotion in the usual way....with wee :shock: :lol:

he sounds very happy. you are lucky you havent had him peeing on you though - when Zeb shared our bedroom he was obsessed with me and he used to leap out of his pen 3 or 4 times a night and try to wee on me :shock: thats how he ended up downstairs instead :lol:

well, he slept on my bed last night :roll: and he decided to hump my leg :oops: :lol:
so i put him on the floor and he binkyed over to his litter tray and digged the sawdust out :rolleyes:
i'm having second thoughts of wanting a house bunny when i'm older :lol:

Back