• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free moody rabbit - Dorset

Yes I read that one and to be honest I would have had her myself if I lived nearer or had transport! People dont want to try and get to know their animals, I find does can be grumpy!! But cant us girls eh at that time of month:lol: :lol: Probably an excuse to get rid of her!:censored: :censored:

What a :censored: !
Horrible way to put something!:evil:

And its the thought of who is going to come along and pick this little girl up...and what life she will have next ...........:cry: :cry:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm going to be rehoming my Clover soon due to moving :( she can be a bit touchy though I am stroking her a bit yay!!! :p but I wouldn't sell her for breeding just because she can be a bit moody I'm sure with loads of attention and patience she'll be a lovely girl as could this rex if someone gave her a chance

Esther x

There's a rabbit on there near to me who is also free, and is said to 'not get on with my other rabbits'... It doesn't say she's been spayed. I don't understand why someone would be willing to give up a pet like that, before trying all possible options on improving their behaviour...

Majority of people don't know that spaying calms female rabbits down - lets face it, some vets don't even know :rolleyes:

If someone can pick this rabbit up..and we can arrange transport I'll take her..
being a rex she'll end up for breeding if not..anyone able to get her?

She needs rescuing, a prime candidate for making some idiot money, as a breeding machine. :evil:

Oooooh Jill, a grumpy female Rex, sounds like my perfect foster!;)

Last edited:
Back