• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Disgusted!!!!

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
I bought the bunny cookie baking kit (hay experts? i cant remember) with the lil cutters and the mix.

Well- it was a disaster- i put 2 much water in- had no greaseproof paper- the mixture went all stick and they hardly look like bunnies- My cooking is horendous!

So- i thought- the buns wont care what it looks like or if it is a lil burnt round the edges- took it out to them and guess what!

they turned their noses up- they wont even eat it- im so ashamed of myself-

im hardly a domestic goddess!

I made rabbit cookies once! ^^ I got a recipe off some site, and convinced myself Barney's life was complete, except for his obvious lack of cookies... So I went out and bought the ingredients, made 'em... And they looked disgusting. They felt horrible when I was mixing them, smelt horrible and ended up some weird greenish brown [they'd required quite a bit of crushed pellet...]. Anyway, when I eventually offered one to him I expected him to fling it back at me... which is his usual reaction to things I offer him. But he really enjoyed them, after regarding them warily for an hour or so. Maybe your bunnies will eventually taste 'em? :)

I made rabbit cookies once! ^^ I got a recipe off some site, and convinced myself Barney's life was complete, except for his obvious lack of cookies... So I went out and bought the ingredients, made 'em... And they looked disgusting. They felt horrible when I was mixing them, smelt horrible and ended up some weird greenish brown [they'd required quite a bit of crushed pellet...]. Anyway, when I eventually offered one to him I expected him to fling it back at me... which is his usual reaction to things I offer him. But he really enjoyed them, after regarding them warily for an hour or so. Maybe your bunnies will eventually taste 'em? :)
Do you have that recipe? My buns are always begging for crunchy human food from our tables and sometimes grab a bowl off a coffee table and throw it across the room, if not put away fast enough. I'd love to find healthy crunchie food for them even if it had to be homemade:)

just did a ''bunny smoothie'' with carrot, corriander, greens , water , pineapple juice and redi grass.

The reaction was pretty much the same

Cleo has eaten a cookie now- but theo wont go near them

Last edited:
Shame they hadn't got a pocket to hide it in to save hurting your feelings!!!:lol:

:D:D:D or a plant pot to tip it into (as my dad used to do with my great-aunts tea)

They never eat stuff i make or buy for them lovingly- but when i leave it- its usually gone by the next morning

Back