• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The great bunny shopping spree!

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
The rain soaked foor Theo and Cleos Hutch throughout- so we bought all new carpet tiles and gutted the hutch out.

We also thought Cleos overgrooming problem would be solved with a few more toys- so I did a big P&H spree- and here is their palace !!!

Theo and Cleos new activity tree! Ive been hiding food on the branches!

mytree.jpg

Their cosy bed- bit for cold nights- they like to hide in the grass nest under the hay!

cosy.jpg

Cleo- not 2 impressed with her jangly carrot

carrot.jpg

A lookout and grass tube stuffed with hay! (They already had the lookout)

toys.jpg

Grassy mat! Already half destroyed! (Already had the jingle ball)

grassmat.jpg

Theos bald patch!

lilbaldspot.jpg

OOoohhh whats this? (thanks for the tip guys hay and food in a bag!)

whatsthis.jpg

The run! (They already had the big tube)

bag.jpg

The whole of thistle hall!!!

thistle.jpg

With regards to the carrot tree!

thanks! I was unsure about spending £10 on it at first cus i didnt think the buns would take any interest!

But the buns on display at p&h had one in their run! it was destroyed- so I thought it must be half decent!

They have eaten some of the edge of the base (you may just tell in the pic) and ive been putting pellets around the base and on top- who knows- it may work-

If anyone can think of anything to attatch to the tree then let me know-

may put a loo roll on the branch soon!

Last edited:
Looks great! Lucky, spoiled buns :D

Just a tip though. I bought one of those tunnels and one day I found that one of my rabbits had become caught in between the two layers of fabric and couldn't get out. It was pretty scary and there weren't even any tears ot holes where I could see she had got in - so I would keep an eye on it and check it regularly for any wera and tear.

I am getting a carrot treee soon to! :D :lol: - How sad are we - getting more excited about bunny toys and we're adults! :oops: :roll: :lol:
I was thinking about that shack thing as well.... the one thats made out of alfalfa and honey. I am going mega bunny toy shopping after I come back from holidays... cos rains ruined most of their toys to. :(

With regards to the carrot tree!

thanks! I was unsure about spending £10 on it at first cus i didnt think the buns would take any interest!

But the buns on display at p&h had one in their run! it was destroyed- so I thought it must be half decent!

They have eaten some of the edge of the base (you may just tell in the pic) and ive been putting pellets around the base and on top- who knows- it may work-

If anyone can think of anything to attatch to the tree then let me know-

may put a loo roll on the branch soon!

I was going to get the tree thing too, but didn't know about spending £10. The buns had one in the run there too, but when I looked at the ones they had for sale in this particular store I could see the glue at the bottom (glue gun type stuff) and didn't think it'd be very safe for buns :shock:

wow, well done you and how clean your rabbits are!!!!. Not one poo out of place!!!.

That carrot tree looks ace!!

:D

I was going to get the tree thing too, but didn't know about spending £10. The buns had one in the run there too, but when I looked at the ones they had for sale in this particular store I could see the glue at the bottom (glue gun type stuff) and didn't think it'd be very safe for buns :shock:

Yeah- you can see the glue- but seems ok so far.

Looks great! Lucky, spoiled buns :D

Just a tip though. I bought one of those tunnels and one day I found that one of my rabbits had become caught in between the two layers of fabric and couldn't get out. It was pretty scary and there weren't even any tears ot holes where I could see she had got in - so I would keep an eye on it and check it regularly for any wera and tear.

Ive heard that from about 5 different people, I dont leave it in for long and im always there just incase! shocking though

I am getting a carrot treee soon to! :D :lol: - How sad are we - getting more excited about bunny toys and we're adults! :oops: :roll: :lol:
I was thinking about that shack thing as well.... the one thats made out of alfalfa and honey. I am going mega bunny toy shopping after I come back from holidays... cos rains ruined most of their toys to. :(

I had to choose between the tree and the snak shak- i chose the tree because cleo would not fit in the snak shak i dont think!!

Hey Gemma, lovely photos of the buns, and a really nice set up.
A few questions though... because i am thinking of buying my piglets something similar to that set up.

How big is the run and does it come with it or do you have to buy it seperately and how does it attach... Also can you block access off to the run if needed, and can you block access to the top floor? :D

Back