• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has anyone got this run? or heard if its good?

my run is made into whatever shape i feel like, at the minute its a house shape... i bought one that you put together with metal poles and its fairly similar to this, and its nice x

I also have the large one in the first link and recommend it too. I peg tarpaulin over part of the top for protection from rain and the sun (not very pretty but it works!)that is a good price too, mine was £79.99!

I like the idea of tarpaulin. the rabs tend to run around for ages and then collapse out of tiredness. lilly is aslpee now x

i have the second one and i like it they have plenty of space to binky am thinking about getting the two panel extension. Great value for money as well :D

like plastic sheeting stuff, I got mine from B&Q. They also have a shelter and tube etc in case they get scared and want to hide

Ah right cool :D
My step dad works for a textiles company so i get loads of different kinds of materials and waterproof covering.

Im going to get one of them runs but dunno which one :shock:

I have a cat and two dogs would i be best getting the rectangular one as has a metal top?

I would definitely go fo r the one with the top. It is completely secure (appart from burrowing, obviously!) so I feel really safe in leaving them out in it all day.

Back