• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thinking of trying snow and bailey togther photos oh adult conent

kim 106

Mama Doe
if i bring them into the kichen in my small run will they be ok inthere for today and tomrow if they dont fight this time it is one think im worried about

as snow realy did go for him last time but they where out in the garden and nar her hutch so i thiught this could ahve sparked it off

Picture371.jpg

Picture370.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe you cuold try it but the first sign , take em out.

but good luck with it and i look forward to seeing ophotos and hearing the u/dates x

well all can do is try them agine if it dosent work ill be on the look out for a nutred male and spayed female bun

im sending good vibes for you. i sure if you think positive, you can pass those vibes onto the rabbs. x

x

well so far so good lots of monting on baileys part but no fighting so far

decided to have them in the lounge where i can sit on here and watch them

are they in a run in the lounge or just free?

Awww bless bailey, hes one horn filled rabbit.

my two are layed chilling as they've been running like mad women all morning?

xx

thy are in the run as lounge isent bunny proff

supose id better start scubbing out the shed and cage they have in there they are ingnoring each other right now:rabbit2:

thats better than them fighting...
awww this is all exciting... if they bond you'll have to have a marriage ceremony for snowey and her husbun x

im still not sure if they are going to get on some times they cuddle other times they are flying at each other but no blood so ive left them to it feeding them settled them down for a bit

well they suvied the night together so im hoping madam stropy has calmed down now shes such a prema donna with all that fluff and all

So pleased it went well through the night, do you think they will be OK now?, I really hope so because they are gorgeous, and we want more pictures of them!, does Snowey take a lot of grooming?

snow needs brushing every day and a hair cut once a month or so or she cant see out of her eyes

as for bsiley hes in a mult right now so has a nice thin patch on his back then longer fur all over the rest of him

Back