• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes For a Poor ARC Bunny Please

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Last night ARC took in a Bun who has a litter of 12 week old babies, a litter of 7 week old babies and a litter of 2 week old babies :shock: :(
Mum is no bigger than the 7 week old babies and she is skin and bone :cry:
The breeding was apparently deliberate

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

At least the poor Doe is now safe and will not only get the very best day to day care with ARC but she will also have the wonderful Christobel to provide Veterinary treatment.

Janex

At least the poor Doe is now safe and will not only get the very best day to day care with ARC but she will also have the wonderful Christobel to provide Veterinary treatment.

Janex

Thank God she is now with ARC and the famous Christobel. I just don't understand humans I really don't. Sending all my bunny healing vibes and prayers to this little bun. I hope she survives and goes on to enjoy a happy healthy life like Bobby and Lady jane. xxxx

OMG, that is completely and utterly DESPICABLE!!!!!:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

HOW could anyone be SO horrible as to do that to the poor little thing?????:cry: :cry: :cry:

I REALLY and truly hope that she will gain her weight and her strength back, and go on to lead a long, happy, healthy......and thank goodness baby free......life!!!!! How wonderful that she is in the right place now!!!!!:D :D

Keep us updated as to how she is doing!!!!

Back