• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar and the Fluffy Slippers!! Oscar thinks he's a bunny

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Well Oscar, the kitten has settled in well so far! He has met all my bunnies now. Nala is really interested and follows him around, Simba just tells him he's the boss and Fifi is frightened of him at the moment. Took them all out into the garden yesterday and took lots of piccys.. heres the best ones of them all...
Simba and Fifi creep up on Oscar whilst he sits under a bush
oscar16.jpg

Simba charges
oscar15.jpg

Investigates and decides he's harmless
oscar13.jpg

oscar12.jpg

oscar14.jpg

Fifi has another sniff
oscar10.jpg

Oscar goes to see Nala
oscar9.jpg

oscar8.jpg

oscar7.jpg

Oscar worn out!
oscar6.jpg

Last edited:
:love: :love: :love: ..... You have very georgous, fluffy buns :love:... simba :love: awwwwwwww:D

You have a name for the kitten yet?x U/D just read oscar :oops: :oops:

Aaaaw yay you picked my name :D :D He's such a cutie, was he rubbing his head on Nala's?? :love: :love:

I'm so glad they get along :D :D

hehehe i couldnt remember who it was who suggested Oscar and hadnt got around to going back to the name thread :D Thanks for the suggestion:D
Nala and Oscar were just sniffing each other.. Nala keeps putting her head down waiting for a bit of grooming but all she gets is a pat on the head if he's being playful :lol: :lol: :lol: He keeps going upstairs to the bunnyroom and curling up asleep in one of their tents :lol: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Chris what adorable pictures and you now have a bonded 4some well done you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Chris what adorable pictures and you now have a bonded 4some well done you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: got a bit more work on that one yet!! He keeps going upstairs and laying at the door of the bunnyroom.. only way i realise he's gone up there is when i hear Fifi do a very loud thump! :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: got a bit more work on that one yet!! He keeps going upstairs and laying at the door of the bunnyroom.. only way i realise he's gone up there is when i hear Fifi do a very loud thump! :roll:

Awwww she still scared of him then? :lol:

Awwww she still scared of him then? :lol:

Well she isnt too scared of him.. she has been up to him for a few sniffs but she is just annoyed if he goes into their room or sits at the doorway. She is a bit jumpy but the other two dont seem too bothered. Im sure she will get used to him before long. Simba has met cats before at my mums so i guessed he wouldnt be too bothered... im just amazed that Nala is so interested as she was originally the most nervous rabbit out of the 3 of them.. now she seems the most confident!!
Right now he's sprawled down my legs asleep!:lol: :lol:

Hehe, kitten is adorable but im sorry, Im coming to nap Simba, he is the most gorgeous bunny :love: :love: toooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!

Back