• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The long earred bandits- videos and pics!

Beebop

Warren Veteran
Spot the bun...or should that be bum!
Spring2007068.jpg

Peekaboo!
Spring2007073.jpg

Chuchu train
Spring2007070.jpg

Spending a penny!:lol:
Spring2007072.jpg

Exploring
Spring2007075.jpg

Videos!!!

This is my bros room, if he ever finds out these pair were there....all hell will break loose!:shock: :lol:

Last edited:
I don't quite understand why this keeps getting bumped down? Are my pics that **** or have I upset everyone...:?

They were 4 years old in May, seems like yesterday they were ickle babies!:shock: Soon I'll be celebrating happy Gotcha day for the 4th time!:shock:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what fab videos hun!!!! I love when you get close ups and both buns just stare you out :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are the best pair of buns eva! :love:

Fudge is a menace, I swear she hasn't got the brains she was born with!:lol: Bless her, she does the daftest things and has the wildest binkies I have ever seen. Clove is forever finding places to escape to, hence they are often called 'Pinky and the Brain' :lol: :lol: :lol:

She has recently developed a new trick, everytime I open the top part of the shed door she tries and jumps over the lower half, landing on clove, and I think she believes that one day she'll get her veg quicker somehow....:roll:

Back