• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boblet Report!!- PICCIES ADDED!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Two days ago the Buck Boblets, Little Bill and John-Boy were seperated from the Does, Bree, Peggy-Sue and Nellie..........Awwwwwwwwwwwww :cry: :oops:

Peggy-Sue has responded well to Trimicare injections and her Snuffles is in remission :D Bree, however, is still a bit sneezy so she is now having Tiacil administered up each nostril. She is such a good little Boblet and does not make a fuss as I put her nose drops in :D
Nellie still has no symptoms of Snuffles at all and neither do Little Bill or John-Boy :D
On Monday all The Boblets are having a grand day out to see Christobel. We hope that Little Bill, John-Boy and Nellie can have their Myxi Vaccination.
Bobbie will hopefully have hers too if Christobel says its OK

Will post a few piccies later, camera batteries on life-support at the mo'!!

Janex :D

Last edited:
It's nice to hear good news :D
Poor Boblets...it must be horrible having to have drugs up their nose - I can't stand anything like that.

Awwwww they are such sweet natured bunsters!! Boblet pics needed!! I hope the camera batteries are now out of "Critical Care Unit" and stabilising??;) :lol: :lol: :lol: xx

boblet report.

I think your poor camera must be in dire need of a rest with all those cute Boblets to take piccies of:D :lol: still we get lots of pleasure from seeing the pics & knowing how well you are caring for the little cuties:D
Hope all goes well for you at Christabel,s on Monday & those cheeky Boblets are on their best behaviour:D would hate to think that they may cause erm:? MAYHEM:lol: with their antics:D
shanX

aawww good to hear they are all behaving and doing well. Hope little Bree improves like her sister has real soon

Piccies at tea-time!!

Little Bill and John Boy

Picture949.jpg

Bree, Nellie and Peggy-Sue

Picture952.jpg

And then my adorable, brave wonder-bun BOBBIE!! :love:

Picture955.jpg

Janex :D

Back