• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stanley was almost brave...

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
Our little Stanley was almost brave today. Having left the door of his crate open for 4 hours today and many hours on previous days he finally ventured to the edge and considered his surroundings. :thumb: :lol: :lol:

This is the little fella who tries to be macho by pouncing on my hand with a very half hearted nip at the same time as retreating to be followed instantly by a head on the ground, teethgrinding noserub! :roll: ;)

Maria x

Stanley-0011.jpg

Stanley-0008.jpg

Stanley-0012.jpg

Last edited:
omg I wnat him BUNNY-KNAPPING ALERT!

It took Barney nearly a year to pluck up the courage to go down three stairs. C'mon stanley. I know Neil looks a bit scary but he's not really! Maria will protect you.

YAY!!!!!! GO STANLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

What a brave boy.....and absolutely heart-meltingly ADORABLE with it!!!!!:D

I don't understand how he's been so overlooked. He's been in rescue/foster with Jill and Ange for over 7 months I think. He's a real sweetie. :love: :love:

Maria x

He looks adoreable!:D I'm very envious of your photographic ability, you've got some great shots of all your buns! I love the piccie threads.:lol: :D :D

He's absolutely adorable!! Pippa was just like that, I even took all the bars off her cage so she sat in a giant litter tray and still she wouldn't budge :roll: I hope he decides to explore soon :)

Oh, and btw, when I come to visit you I'll bring the carrier just in case ;)

Nice pics Maria:D
I think he was with Honeybunnies for so long as when he arrived he was quite overweight.....and then there was his lunging/biting....

but Ange worked really hard with him and not only got him a decent size but stopped his biting....sadly being agouti didn't help him to find a home either:(

looks like he was very lucky you decided to drop in those bananas!:D

I don't understand why agoutis are overlooked. I think its a beautiful colour. My friend (the one who has got Rosie) has got an agouti lion head and he is the most handsome bun.

He looks adoreable!:D I'm very envious of your photographic ability, you've got some great shots of all your buns! I love the piccie threads.:lol: :D :D

Thanks Maizy, Neil usually does the good photos because he has the posh camera. I'm too scared to use it. I think these turned out quite well though even though I used our old camera.

Maria x

I don't understand why agoutis are overlooked. I think its a beautiful colour. My friend (the one who has got Rosie) has got an agouti lion head and he is the most handsome bun.

I dont get it either, my agouti is the sweetest little bunny and i love his colour :D

Awww he's an adorable little chap :D I love agoutis too - When I had Tia in the kitchen she stayed in her crate for 2 weeks :shock: It was the slippy floor that put her off - madam wanted fitted carpet to wee all over :lol:

Awww Stanley is adorable!!!!! What a cute little bunster!!! Fab pics, Maria!:D

I love the Agouti colour - Beatrix is agouti! I don't understand it putting people of. How daft! xx

Back