• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any rescues near me?!!

petticoat74

Alpha Buck
I keep seeing all these gorgeous bunnies on the RIN and none are near me!!:cry: :cry: I live in Benfleet, Essex and have a major problem... I have no transport!! I would dearly love a new buck, as I have two does that I am having speyed soon and would like them to have boyfriends!! :roll: I must be a sucker for punishment!!:lol:

im also having alot of trouble, im in essex in between colchester and chelmsford and io cant find local rescues anywhere. The best one seems to be briar patch....but i have to go up there look @ buns, they then home check, and then i take domino up there to find a girlfriend for him, and my boyfriend only wants to do one run, he said he doesnt want to do the journey twice:(

And i REALLY like the bunny called Shilling on there website:(

i just want to get him a friend but i dont see how, i could buy one but i would SO much rather rehome one

im also having alot of trouble, im in essex in between colchester and chelmsford and io cant find local rescues anywhere. The best one seems to be briar patch....but i have to go up there look @ buns, they then home check, and then i take domino up there to find a girlfriend for him, and my boyfriend only wants to do one run, he said he doesnt want to do the journey twice:(

i just want to get him a friend but i dont see how, i could buy one but i would SO much rather rehome one

You could ask if they would do the homecheck first, and then if that's all ok then go up and pick a friend to try with Domino- you can't guarantee he'll get on with shilling but I'm sure they have lots of other suitable girls.

You could pm AlisonA as she works with 3 rescues in your area so I'm sure she could help you find a friend for your bunster:D

How about this beauty.. would match Domino to a tee :D
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=7348
Maybe have a chat with Eve who runs Briar Patch and see what she can suggest about having homecheck first then taking domino to meet some girlies :D

hey everyone! well my boyf had a look on the site and now he doesnt mind going there!yay!
He loves victoria! bcus she looks just like our Jelly when we got her! (and altho he dusnt like 2 admit it the stroppy mare is his favorite out of our lot) i think its cus she only wont bite him!hehe!
But im going to keep a look out and try and find the perfect girlf or him!

To the person who suggested Fruffy....i have seen her on the RR website and i think shes beautiful! But because Domino is only 4 months old i would rather get one who is up to a year old, but it was very tempting!!

P.S bunnytod im SURE i recognise those cute bun photos!!! Im sure i remember seeing them ont he fuzzy rabbit forum?? (im sure thats where!) i remember thinking how adorable they are!

Hi petticoat

Warren Lodge rabbit rescue is very near you, off pound lane in Bowers gifford. They have lots of gorgeous bunnies waiting for homes. I have had bunnies from there before.

Good luck with your search and well done on considering rescue buns!

Back