• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommend Rabbit Savvy Vet in South Oxfordshire?

Beccy

New Kit
Hi Everyone,

Firstly I shall introduce myself as while I have lurked in the past for advice I have only just joined! My name is Beccy and I am the proud mum (or should that be servant!!) of Minnie, a mini (well not so mini when you look at her!) lop who is about 10 months old (we adopted her in february) and is a very territorial house bunny!!

Secondly my question is can someone recommend a Vet in the south Oxfordshire area (Vale of White Horse preffered) who has plenty of rabbit knowledge and experience? I have been meaning to take Minnie to be spayed for a few months now, but we decided to wait until after our holiday so that we are around to keep an eye on her (we are worriers!!).

So, the holiday is over, and Minnie has increasingly made it obvious that the Op is well overdue as she has recently upped the ante in trying to dig up the corners of the living room, and this morning I have found her moving her shredded newspaper behind the couch making a little nest!! I think she must be having her first phantom pregnancy, so another question is should I wait a while to spay her if it is a phantom pregnancy?

Beccy

The Rabbit Welfare Association helpline keep a record of all rabbit savvy vets, call them on 08700 465249

Back