• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pregnant animals

Ben's mum

Warren Veteran
Am I remembering rightly that you can't sell pregnant animals? Does this apply to free to good home animals?
Been browsing local freeds, gumtree, etc. and heartbroken at the number of animals :(

I don't think a shop can sell a pregnant animal but I don't think there are any restrictions on it other than that.

I know as a shop, you are not aloud to sell pregnant animals...

whenever we suspected an animal maybe pregnant when i worked in the various pet shops we would then quarentine the animal for their said expected gestation period and await to see if any babies occured...this normally only happened with hamsters!

Thought as such :? It's only "possibly pregnant" - let's hope someone rabbit savvy takes it on incase it is!

I used to read them all the time, but now there is nothing I can do to help so have stopped looking :( Although would probably still be good to send them details of RR.

Back