• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does your rabbit ahve it's own bed?

bed001.jpg

:D

This is Blue's
uhoh323.jpg

it matches mine
his now has the same pillow case as my duvet cover :lol:

Last edited:
this is going to sound really weird but i love that esign of bed because it reminds me of a cot and when i sleep i have to be all enclosed :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:lol: :lol: ETS: lol sorry no i meant YOUR bed sowwy :oops: :lol:

this is going to sound really weird but i love that esign of bed because it reminds me of a cot and when i sleep i have to be all enclosed :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:lol: :lol: ETS: lol sorry no i meant YOUR bed sowwy :oops: :lol:

lol, i forgot to ask, were you talking about my bed or the rabbit's bed? :oops:

Yeah, but she doesn't use it. Just goes in there to groom her teddy and lies on my bed instead :roll:

We have a couple of small padded fabric cat beds which the buns like to snuggle up in in a towel.....some get the wrong idea and think its a litter tray though :roll:

Mine have access to my bed which they sleep on during the day sometimes, a giant box that the hoover came in and half a bale of hay. They choose to sleep on bare floor boards cuz they ate the carpet, and they have a thin rug over it, its possibly the least comfortable place in my room.

Nah... They have beds made from hay or just sawdust:roll:
Aroma used her litter box as a bed, but now I've put pellets in there instead of sawdust so I hope she'll move out. I tried giving her a pillow but she peed on it. Zakura used to have a pillow as well, but not anymore. She's using the house-part of her hutch as a bathroom so:roll:

Back