• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

noticed moses pulsing willy

madysmummy

Mama Doe
he's only a baby but was giving him a cuddle and then held him up and noticed his willy was pulsing :shock:
no plums yet but he's def all boy :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: at the thread title! You're going to get a lot of hits ;)

I think their plums can drop as early as 10 - 12 weeks :? Someone feel free to correct me if this isn't right :)

well he's coming up to 10 weeks so i'm sure his little pulsing bits are normal :lol: it was funny cos i rang hubby up just to tell him our baby is growing up ! :oops: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Im sure its fine:lol: :lol: :lol:

When i was younger my mother thought there was something wrong with my rat because it had two lumps at his rear end.......i was really embarrased when i had to tell it it was fine and rats have huge plums!:oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops:

he's only a baby but was giving him a cuddle and then held him up and noticed his willy was pulsing :shock:
no plums yet but he's def all boy :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHA he liked having a cuddle:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does that mean my two are retarded? :oops: 14 weeks, and I've just caught one mounting the other, but no sign of plums yet (i've just double checked).

Back