• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

would a rescue rehome to this situation?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
would a rescue rehome a single, spayed doe to this home:

a single, neautered buck living in a 2ftHx2FTDx6FTL double decker hutch in a 3ftWx5FTL run during the day and three hours of supervised exercise in an enclosuer each night?

Hi Beth. Are your dimensions correct, because a 6x2 hutch won't fit into a 5x3 run, or am I having a very senior moment and have misunderstood the post:)

If dimensions are correct and were talking average sized bunnies or smaller here, then I would be happy with that. :D

Providing everything else was in place too.

yes it doesn't seem wrong. Plus they get supervised exercise which is good.

why do you think its not right?

I think i may have misunderstood x

OOOOOPS:oops: :oops: I've just re-read it and realised that a missing comma had made me read it as meaning :D the hutch would be in the run:roll: !! Let's put it down to my age and the fact that it was very late:lol: :lol: So, yes, Beth..the set up looks fine!!

OOOOOPS:oops: :oops: I've just re-read it and realised that a missing comma had made me read it as meaning :D the hutch would be in the run:roll: !! Let's put it down to my age and the fact that it was very late:lol: :lol: So, yes, Beth..the set up looks fine!!

I did that too :oops: :lol: I just read things too fast :lol:

Sounds like a lovely set-up :wave:

I read it like that too :D

Back