• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Speedy Socks :)

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Such a gorgeous boy - absolutely stunning and absolutely spoilt :) :)

He's after something again :roll: :lol: :lol:
Speedy160707001.jpg

Speedy160707002.jpg

Kissy-Kissy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Speedy160707005.jpg

LOL at kissing the monitor :lol: I would have done the same:oops: :lol:

No, he hasn't got sore hocks but he nibbles at his legs :roll: The more he nibbles the more he irritates them so he has to have them covered with bandage and socks - each time we leave the socks and bandages off for a few days he starts over-grooming them again:roll: But he loves his little socks and doesn't over-groom them:shock:

You wouldn't believe he was over 8 years old would you?:D

I found myself wanting to kiss the screen then. gosh he is adorable and his socks look reallycute too.
awwwww
xx

Hey Speedy, you look great in those piccies, but you are much more scrummy in real life ;)

Have you been watching out for Mr Postie? I hope you get your special delivery soon, if you don't I'll be very upset :cry:

Hey Speedy, you look great in those piccies, but you are much more scrummy in real life ;)

Have you been watching out for Mr Postie? I hope you get your special delivery soon, if you don't I'll be very upset :cry:

Auntie Sally, it came, it came, it came :D :D :D It went next door and she didn't let us know till today:censored: She could have wandered up our path and let us know:?

It's got lots of surprises in and mum and dad are taking pictures tomorrow:wave: It's fantabulous:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Auntie Sally, it came, it came, it came :D :D :D It went next door and she didn't let us know till today:censored: She could have wandered up our path and let us know:?

It's got lots of surprises in and mum and dad are taking pictures tomorrow:wave: It's fantabulous:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

thats great, I was worried that the posties had parcel-napped it :shock: :shock:

Back