• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

kind of don't want them to bond

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
I know i'm being selfish, but I have such a stromng bond with Blue. he comes for cuddles and snuggles and sleeps on my bed :love: i am worried taht if he is bonded with magic then we will lose our bond :cry: but Magic needs a friend and i do want them to bond, i'm just gonna miss him sooo much :(
and i just got my room bunny proofeds o he could of been a house bunny :love:

Hmmm. you could always bond them and then you could bring them in at night for an hour or so to spend time with both of them. That way you wont loose the bond and he will have a friend 24/7 x

I was a bit worried about that with Molly. For the first few weeks he didn't want to know me as much, but now we're just as close as ever. He still jumps on to the sofa with me and gives me a groom and enjoys a snuggle. But he also has someone to snuggle when I'm not about and someone to chase about and play with. Which I wasn't very good at to be honest. :lol:

the benjamin and i used to be very close... and we still are even though he has a girlybun... i still get cuddles and kisses! he is still very soft... x

I was worried about Darcy changing with me but he is still just as big a softie! I feel better that he has other rabbits to "chat" and play with - plus I love having more bunnies too!:D

Back